Interested in KBase and want to know more? Here are a few quick links to sign up for the KBase Newsletter, learn more about KBase Educators Program, and explore resources for Data Management Plans (DMPs) and the Dept of Energy Promoting Inclusion and Equity in Research (PIER) Plans.
New to KBase? The Quick Start video shows how to create a KBase account and get started using the platform.
🎞 KBase Quick Start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X55PO0vEttc
Got data to analyze? The Upload and Download Guide shows how to get your data into KBase for analysis, and download output data from KBase.
🎞 Upload and Download Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKYZbVkyCc
Ready to dive into your analysis? Navigating the Narrative demonstrates all the features of KBase Narratives – the notebook-style user interface that is the primary working environment of the platform.
🎞 Navigating the Narrative: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it3InSjU2b8
Ready to share your science? Sharing Data in KBase demonstrates sharing your work with users, KBase Organizations (groups of users), or making a static copy of the Narrative viewable by anyone.
🎞 Sharing KBase Narratives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07ugYD8UpU
Looking for more videos? Check out the recordings of our tutorial webinars covering everything from the basics to advanced analyses: https://www.youtube.com/doekbase
Looking for more information about KBase? Here are some additional resources to guide you:
- KBase Project Publication: https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt.4163
- Arkin AP, Cottingham RW, Henry CS, et al. KBase: The United States Department of Energy Systems Biology Knowledgebase. Nature Biotechnology. 2018;36: 566. doi: 10.1038/nbt.4163
- Tutorials and recorded webinars: https://www.kbase.us/learn
- KBase documentation and FAQs: https://docs.kbase.us/
- Quick Start: https://docs.kbase.us/getting-started/quick-start
- Narrative User Guide: https://docs.kbase.us/getting-started/narrative
- KBase Organizations: https://docs.kbase.us/getting-started/narrative/orgs
- Getting Help